Monday, August 18, 2008

Lost my GIFT, feeling miserable

I think i am getting worse when it comes to forgetting things....Yesterday when i returned home after a rather tiring overnight journey, i was carrying two bags and one amazing Photo Frame that i bought from Jaipur. On reaching home, i had to leave the frame on the ground so as to open the lock, but like a dumb ass i barged in and went off to sleep leaving the frame there....I went to the office and came back home in the evening to go in for a desperate serach inside the house....Later i realized that i had left the frame outside, and someone had taken it away....

The frame could hold 6 photos, and each photo would make the alphabets FAMILY....We had spent more than a couple of hours selecting and pasting pics in the frame, and after a tiff with Manisha Bhabi i even managed to pick up two amazing pics from her album, one which had me, Sam and Manish Bhaiya with Mom dad when we were probable 2-3 year old, and another had me and Sam when we were studying in Mussoorie....I may never get those photos back, and i am feeling miserable abt myself....

Anyway, wil be more careful next time....I can just pray that the person who has taken the frame will come back some day and leave those pics at my door, FILMY, yeah thats the way i think....

Love

SA

No comments: