Sunday, August 24, 2008

I am over FRIENDS, crazy abt HIMYM now....




Hey guys,

After FRIENDS i was nt sure if i cd enjoy a soap so much, and that killed all my interest in TV....As a matter of fact i spend less than 15 mins only in a day on TV....And then Abhishek, got me to watch an episode of "How i met your mother" 15 days back, and its been crazy since....If i am home i am watching one of its episode....14 days and i am over wid 2 seasons....Unlike FRIENDS it has 3 seasons by far, and i am reaching its end pretty steadily.....Its so awesome that i am sending a copy of season 1 to all my special people in Calcutta.....I think i am in love wid ROBIN, gf of the protagnist in the serial....She makes the viewing al the more special...

ROBIN, she looks like KATRINA, but is an amazing gal, i wish of a gf wid such an attitude

In contrast to FRIENDS where i liked half the people and hated Rachell and Ross, here i love all of them and specially ROBIN, Barney and Lily...Ted is a gal material and Marshall is awesome in parts....Dont knw if i shd go slow, bt its so irresistible that unless i am done watching 3-4 episodes a day, i dnt get the sleep....I even carry its episodes on my ipod and watch it in the office when i am relatively idle...I think i wil watch one of its episodes now, since i am reminded of whr i left it yesterday....

Love

SA

No comments: