Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hot water bubble bath and dinner at Le Meridian, New Delhi....


Hey folks, Tuesday was awesome and i happen to experience LUXURY to the power of infinity at Le Meridian, New Delhi....My did and jiju were in Delhi for a conference, and were put up at LM...I was aware of their plans and had promised them that i wd visit them when they wd b here....Straight from the office i headed to LM....I had always seen the building from the outside, but inside was altogether a different experience....I thoght that the lobby and reception were nt as grand as Taj (Kolkata / Mumbai-Gateway of India one) but however it was extravaganza and the intereriors in green were just awesome...I headed to the room, and had a decent chit chat with Di, she is the coolest one and we tend to have a very amazing chemistry bw us...It was 8 by then and they had to go for their metting wchich wd last an hr so i decided to take a bath, wish i was carrying my swimming trunks (their was a grp of 5 firang chicks in the pool) and i jst cd not take my eyes off from them when i gazed at them from the room window..may b next time they will gaze me when i m in the pool....Biknis are the worlds biggest invention i think :)

I filled the bathtub with honey soked body shower and as they show in films, my tub was full of nothing but foam....Took bath for over an hr, followd by a short nap and then a GALA DINNER....here are some pictures i am sharing wid u guys...Cheers......

Try guessing what this portion of the hotel can be, and write down your ans in comments.
Room no. 809
Thats me, i personally like this pic coz of the reflection of water and me in the mirror...
Didi and Jija ji...Love u

1 comment:

AJ said...

dude once again i m jealous of you..last time you went to hyderabad and made me awe for the same for so long...Now u have again managed to get in a 5 star hotel..u r damm lucky and smart dude