Monday, August 11, 2008

Confusion

Hii All, very recently I have discovered that there is another name of Life i.e. CONFUSION. We are always so confused and restless about every dammn thing in the world. When we set a goal in our life, we give our everything to achive it and thats nice too, but when we achieve the same we start thinking of setting up another goal,what a crap, why cant we be satisfied with what we just got, I know some of you might see this as a normal life procedure and all...but what the hell man..why do we have to be so restless all the time...I mean is this some mania we are suffering from...I have become restless due to the peace i am getting in my life(can you believe it)..This is after a long time that I have no pressures in my life neither of studies nor of work but this very situation is making me feel bad...Now I am confused whether I am wasting time..cummon man I always dreamt of these days and now all these crappy thoughts...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its absoultely normal dude, an empty mind is a devils house, so the best thing to do is keep yourself involved. Do things that you had dreamt of doing, spend each day with fulfillment instead of wasting it on things u dont like or wish to do....
Some people get fulfillment in studying, travelling, love, charity, teaching etc etc....
Find out your interest and pursue it dude, and then u wil have no time to waste on CONFUSION....Dude easy said then done, its my biggest ENEMY in life, and we are constantly in war with each other