Monday, July 21, 2008

Paras Bhaiya- U have made us proud today


Guys thats my bhatija, after so much delibration and efforts we finally have thr Srk from the right side and Hrithik from the left on my Blog....I was just wondering what kind of son he wil grow to be and was amused by the thought of him speaking to Nyasa with a bent shoulder "Mere paas Ma hai tere paas kya hai...." Films is in his blood, and given the kind of pose he is giving in al the photos i am sure, we have the Superstar in the making.

The pic below is very special to me for many reasons. When the news abt his arrival came, i packed my bags to visit Nepal. I had just 10 mins to shop for a gift for my bhatija, and was wondering on what i can take. I had two options, 1 to buy a naked baby boy doll which i thght we stupid in the wake of such changing enviroment when the world is talking abt accepting Gays etc, so with complete sanity i bought the baby girl doll. The kid was too small (which i was unaware of since i thght babies cd play wid a doll from day 1) and i thght may b i gifted something useless.

But finally the doll is getting what it deserves, after almost a year of wait. Good going kid, with Uncles like me and rishav, u wil learn things at the fastest pace.

Love u beta and this post wil be shown to u when u turn 18.

Thanks dai, for everything and welcome to my VIRTUAL world....Love u Bhabi and extra love for my Bhatija

Doing what his Soru Chachu hasnt Done.

No comments: