Monday, July 14, 2008

Chinu's Bday

I am having a good t ime here in Delhi may be coz i dont get to be alone or may be coz there is someone always to keep me involved. Got a call from Chinu yesterdy and he invited me to his Bday party today....I reached the venue half n hr early coz as ususal i cd nt pick a gift and thght may b last minute look at something may fetch me something gud enuff....The place Defence Colony to my surprise rocked, it has a series of great restaurants and pub's and i spotted 2 places in particular RPM (Pub) and Shack's restaurant which i wil chk out this weekend when Soniyo is here wid me....There were good florists arnd, and i thght of giving both the bhabis a nice customized bouquets... I found a bengali florist who ordered his guys to make 2 special ones for me since i managed to speak some screwed up bengali....The company was good, Shanky, Peeyush and her frnds are al amazing thgh they r way younger i somehow dont c myself as growing.....Come this weekend, i am having a blast TOUCH WOOD.....

No comments: