Thursday, June 26, 2008



After much delibration, finally bought a music system....It was quite an experience, coz as usual i was not very sure what i actually wanted....After a boring day at the office, i called up Dillip who is staying with me at the moment to come along for a quick purchase. I had done my bit of research and was very sure that i wil go for a I Ball or Creative speaker and i had fixed up a budget of Rs 1500 for the same. But when i actually hit Nehru Place (The IT hub of Delhi, similar to Chandni Chawk in Cal) i gt so damn confused coz i wanted to buy the best but wasnt sure on how much i cd spend. After much thght i fixed on Creative 4.1 Speaker that wd cost me Rs 2300 but then i realized i was short of funds, and had to withdraw some monet from ATM to avoid 2% sales tax. I gt the money from the ATM which was near by and realized that the shop i was suppose to buy from was closed. Now the hunt began again and each shop owner was quoting a 100 buck more than what i had already negotiated. Then i came across this shop where a beautiful lady was seated, and she informed me that creative 5.1 speaker would not work with my ipod and i shd go in for some other brand....It was like a heartbreak coz most of the shops had closed by then, then my eyes fell on Phillips 5.1 speakr adn i was sure thgh i liked it i wd nd end up spending 5k on them....The beautiful lady (name Shweta) convinced me that i shd actuly go for them coz they had no match, and i wd b very happy to actuly listen to them....She was in no mood to negotiate and we sealed the deal after a great deal of discussion for Rs 3300....The whole night went in listening to the great movie collection i had and my roomie too made some contribution in making me hear some of the greatest hits in english pop.....We also bought a fridge, actually abhishek my roomie gt it....We have everything at out place, next target is a washing machine and a DVD player

No comments: