Friday, June 6, 2008

About the idea?

Hey Guys,
I had seen Kathy Bhabi (wife of Aloke Bhaiya) maintaing her blog so well and thought how updated you can keep your loved ones, by sparing as much as 10 mins for blogging in a day.
The thought was vetted by Vishal and now here it is an idea turning into a reality. The difficulty here would be keeping it personal and not sharing the link with anyone outside the group, so i would send the link to only most special of the people around me.
The name "lifewaitsfornone" is a random thought that came to my head while selecting the name of the blog. I thght, of something real and realized that nothing was more real than things like life and destiny.I am an avid believer of time and destiny as i have observed the strings of my life being handled by God (who has so beautifully shaped it for me so far, and i am ever grateful for so many things to him). Thus life waits for none wd signify that thgh we cant keep up with each other so often as we have been doing over so long, yet we can use this medieum to be atleast aware about things that r going arnd in our lives.

Love u guys

SA

No comments: